Extra Effort Program
Our Extra Effort Program offered in the fall, spring and summer is for 4th-8th graders. Our Fall 2015 program will begin on Tuesday, September 22nd. The program will go for 9 weeks, with the final week being a play day, and each player will now also get a FREE t-shirt! Please check below to register online.
The Fall 2015 flyer is NOW AVAILABLE !
• Open to 4th-6th graders with no previous volleyball experience
• Focuses on fun and fundamentals
• Uses lower net (per USA Volleyball guidelines)
• Basic skills: passing, serving, setting, spiking approach, arm swing, rotation, basic rules
• Program runs 6:00-7:30pm
• Cost: $215
• Open to 6th-8th graders
• 6th graders must have completed at least one previous CT Juniors program to participate
• Uses regular women's height net
• In depth skill work, including: serve receive, offensive & defensive positioning, digging, blocking, approach-jump-hit, quick movements to the ball, transition, emergency drills, combination movements
• Program runs 6:00-8pm
• Cost: $275
Medical form will be available soon! (please bring on 1st day)
Online registration is now open!
Winter Developmental Program
- Our Developmental Program begins on Sunday, January 4, 2015.
- This program consists of 6 practices and 2 play dates and is for girls that are either not ready or not old enough for the State Program. We focus on fundamentals and learning.
- Play date uniform shirts are provided.
- There are no tryouts. Players are taken on a 1st-come 1st-served basis and grouped by age and ability.
- Groups practice 3:45-5:45pm in Woodbridge.
Program is now SOLD OUT! Please e-mail us to get on the wait list.
2015 Season Schedule
Practices: January 4, 11, 25, February 22, March 8, 22
Tournaments: February 8, March 29
Please note: 7th & 8th graders may elect to participate in our State Program or try out for one of our 14 & Under Regional Travel team instead of the Developmental Program. Please follow the links for more info.
2014-15 winter brochure is NOW AVAILABLE!
Program is now SOLD OUT for 2015!
Medical Form is now available (please bring on 1st day)
Online registration is now closed!
Back to top