Extra Effort Program
Our Extra Effort Program offered in the fall, spring and summer is for 4th-8th graders. Our Fall 2014 program will begin on Tuesday, September 23rd. The program will go for 9 weeks, with the final week being a play day, and each player will now also get a FREE t-shirt! Please check below to register online.
The Fall 2014 flyer is NOW AVAILABLE !
• Open to 4th-6th graders with no previous volleyball experience
• Focuses on fun and fundamentals
• Uses lower net (per USA Volleyball guidelines)
• Basic skills: passing, serving, setting, spiking approach, arm swing, rotation, basic rules
• Program runs 6:00-7:30pm
• Cost: $210
• Open to 6th-8th graders
• 6th graders must have completed at least one previous CT Juniors program to participate
• Uses regular women's height net
• In depth skill work, including: serve receive, offensive & defensive positioning, digging, blocking, approach-jump-hit, quick movements to the ball, transition, emergency drills, combination movements
• Program runs 6:00-8pm
• Cost: $265
Medical form is now available! (please bring on 1st day)
Online registration is NOW OPEN
Winter Developmental Program
- Our Developmental Program begins on Sunday, January 4, 2015.
- This program consists of 6 practices and 2 play dates and is for girls that are either not ready or not old enough for the State Program. We focus on fundamentals and learning.
- Play date uniform shirts are provided.
- There are no tryouts. Players are taken on a 1st-come 1st-served basis and grouped by age and ability.
- Groups practice 3:45-5:45pm in Woodbridge.
2015 Season Schedule
Practices: January 4, 11, 25, February 22, March 8, 22
Tournaments: February 8, March 29
Please note: 7th & 8th graders may elect to participate in our State Program or try out for one of our 14 & Under Regional Travel team instead of the Developmental Program. Please follow the links for more info.
2014-15 winter brochure is NOW AVAILABLE!
Program SOLD OUT in 2014, so don't miss your chance this winter!
Medical Form is now available (please bring on 1st day)
Online registration is now open!!
Back to top