Extra Effort Program
Our Extra Effort Program offered in the fall, spring and summer is for 4th-8th graders. Our Fall 2014 program will begin on Tuesday, September 23rd. The program will go for 9 weeks, with the final week being a play day, and each player will now also get a FREE t-shirt! Please check below to register online.
The Fall 2014 flyer is NOW AVAILABLE !
• Open to 4th-6th graders with no previous volleyball experience
• Focuses on fun and fundamentals
• Uses lower net (per USA Volleyball guidelines)
• Basic skills: passing, serving, setting, spiking approach, arm swing, rotation, basic rules
• Program runs 6:00-7:30pm
• Cost: $210
• Open to 6th-8th graders
• 6th graders must have completed at least one previous CT Juniors program to participate
• Uses regular women's height net
• In depth skill work, including: serve receive, offensive & defensive positioning, digging, blocking, approach-jump-hit, quick movements to the ball, transition, emergency drills, combination movements
• Program runs 6:00-8pm
• Cost: $265
Medical form will be available soon (please bring on 1st day)
Online registration is NOW OPEN
Winter Developmental Program - SOLD OUT!
- Our Developmental Program begins on Sunday, January 5, 2014.
- This program consists of 6 practices and 2 tournaments and is for girls that are either not ready or not old enough for the State Program. We focus on fundamentals and learning.
- Tournament uniform shirts are provided.
- There are no tryouts. Players are taken on a 1st-come 1st-served basis and grouped by age and ability.
- Groups practice 3:45-5:45pm in Woodbridge.
- A note about Westport...please CLICK HERE to read
2014 Season Schedule (Schedule updated 1/7/14)
Practices: January 5, 12, 26, February 23, March 9, 23
Tournaments: February 9, March 30
2013-14 Winter Brochure is now available!!
PROGRAM IS SOLD OUT! (Please give us a call if you would like to get on the wait list!)
Medical Form is now available (please bring on 1st day)
Online registration is now open
Back to top